Want to join an amazing team?
Want to represent a world class winery?
There's never been a better time to join our wine marketing team.
Our story is simple: over the past 50 years, we have built our reputation as New Zealand’s most awarded winery. We are growing our Marketing and Design team, to take us in a new direction. If you are a passionate creative thinker, who wants to be part of an exceptional team, we want you to join us.
We are looking for people who:
- think differently;
- are passionate about what they do;
- are inspired; and
- are committed to making it better every single time.
If you want to do interesting work, continuously learn, and be challenged to do more, read on to find out more about the roles available in the Villa Maria Marketing and Design team.
At this stage, we are not interested in your CV: we’re interested in your ideas and to see what you can do.
Your assignment is to provide a one-page (A4) response to the case study below, as well as a one-page cover letter telling us why you're the right person for the job.
- The Product: Arneis - a new Italian wine varietal
- The Brand: Villa Maria Single Vineyard from Marlborough
- The Market: New Zealand supermarkets, restaurants and wine retail outlets
- The Marketing Mix: Traditional print and advertising, social media, word of mouth buzz
Click the job title to find out more and apply.
- Brand Manager: How would you create a compelling campaign and brand experience for this new wine?
- PR Coordinator: How would you create a PR campaign to promote this unusual varietal?
- Graphic Designer: What sort of innovative and creative imagery and applications can we use to entice and complete the consumer experience?
- Marketing Assistant: Provide a one page marketing snapshot that would include some market research on the product, pricing and competitors in New Zealand.
Applications have closed, but we are always interested to hear from promising people, so please contact Jessica Clayton on (09) 255 1773 to find out more.
The Marketing & Design Team Vision: to create an innovative and creative team culture to continue the integral spirit of Villa Maria through all of our design and marketing efforts.
Enquiries can be sent to email@example.com