Be in to WIN an unforgettable winery experience!
To celebrate Villa Maria’s 50th vintage we are offering you the chance to win a truly unforgettable winery experience. There are two trips to be won, one in Auckland and another in Marlborough, each including:
• An exclusive degustation dinner for four hosted by a Villa Maria senior winemaker
• Flights to your nearest destination, Auckland or Marlborough
• Personalised winery and vineyard tour
• Luxury overnight accommodation
Promotion runs 3 – 30 September 2012. A proof of purchase will be requested to redeem the prize.
Sorry, entries for this competition have now closed.
The winners are Sharron Renner from Canterbury & Anna Lotito from Auckland. Congratulations!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Participation in this promotion constitutes acceptance of the full terms and conditions of the promotion. Employees of Villa Maria Estate Ltd are not eligible to enter.
1. Entry into this promotion is deemed to be full acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. The promotion is open to residents of New Zealand aged 18 years or over.
3. The promotion closes midnight, 30 September 2012. No entries will be accepted after this date.
4. Qualify for entry by purchasing any bottle from the Villa Maria Private Bin, Cellar Selection, Reserve or Single Vineyard ranges. Wines purchased that don’t form part of these ranges will not qualify for the prize.
5. Enter your details on villamaria.co.nz/competition or post your completed entry with proof of purchase to “Villa Maria Winery Experience” P.O. Box 43244, Mangere, Manukau. In the event of an online entry being drawn, proof of purchase may be requested to claim the prize. Villa Maria Estate is not responsible for entries that are late, misdirected or lost and takes no responsibility for any entries not correctly submitted through the website.
6. There is no limit to the number of times you can enter this promotion provided that you comply with these terms and conditions.
7. Two winners will be drawn on Friday 5th October 2012. The winners will be contacted by phone. If a winner cannot be contacted within 7 days of the prize draw, that winner will forfeit their prize and a redraw will be made.
8. The promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity.
9. The prizes must be taken by 30 September 2013.
10. The Promoter’s decision is final in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into. The prize is not transferable or exchangeable.
11. Acceptance of the prize is deemed consent for the Promoter to use the winners’ details and identities for promotional and media purposes without compensation and copyright will be vested in the promoter.
12. Components of the prize package including activities and accommodation may be changed or altered without notice. In the event of weather postponing or cancelling an activity, that component may be rescheduled or swapped at the promoter’s discretion.
13. The Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or for any personal injury incurred or sustained as a direct or indirect result of an entrant winning a prize.
14. The Promoter is Villa Maria Estate Ltd, PO Box 43046 Mangere, Manukau.
15. At the conclusion of the Promotion, all entries will be destroyed as per the Privacy Act 1993, unless you have indicated that they want to sign up to Villa Maria’s database.